55 West Monroe St.
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Theodore B. Bell: Mr. Bell is Of Counsel to the firm and is located in the firm’s Chicago office. He worked with the firm as a contract attorney for several years before eventually joining the firm as an associate in 2006. Mr. Bell has nearly 20 years of civil litigation experience. His practice is focused on class actions with an emphasis on antitrust actions. Some of the notable cases that Mr. Bell has played or is currently playing a significant role in litigating include:
- The Shane Group, et al. v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, No. 10-cv-14360-DPH-MKM (E.D. Mi.). Price fixing through the use of most favored nation agreements.
- In re Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. Cheese Antitrust Litigation, No. 09-3960, M.D.L. No. 2031, (N.D. Ill.). Manipulation of cheese and milk futures to raise prices of dairy products.
- In re Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Corp. (ENH) Antitrust Litigation, No. 07-4446-JHL (N.D. Ill.). Illegal monopolization and attempted monopolization of relevant market.
- In re McDonough, et al. v. Toys “R” Us, Inc., et al., No 06 CV 00242-AB (E.D. Pa.). Retail price maintenance antitrust litigation.
- In re Sulfuric Acid Antitrust Litigation, No. 03-4576, M.D.L. No. 1536 (N.D. Ill.). Price fixing and output restriction antitrust litigation.
Admitted: Illinois; Michigan; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit; U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois and the Eastern District of Michigan.
Education: University of Michigan (B.A., Sociology, 1988); University of Detroit, Mercy School of Law (J.D., 1992).